This question Instructions page coming from the faculty of engineering of the University sity of Malawi is hilarious.
LOL. If it was that easy to write exams. Read the instructions below…..
- Brace yourself, this paper is not for the faint hearted.
- All questions are compulsory unless specified. (Compulsion is bad, I know).
- Marks will be given as per depth of your answer, not the length (you’re trained to be an engineer not a story teller.)
- Answer without logic is illogical. (simple logic)
- If you cannot answer a question leave it, answer the next one and try not to cry.
- Remember an answer without examples is like a smartphone without internet.
- Exams are like your exes, try to get over it as soon as possible.
- May you know more than what John snow knows. Good luck.